Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My List Of Must Have's For Men I Am Going To Date: Part 2

Just kidding - obviously there's more*. And in case you're wondering, the benefits of dating me are that you will be dating me. I could go on but I think I've made my point.
  1. A daily shower. Possibly even two depending on the activity.  
  2. Active - however, please refer to No. 1 above
  3. Emotionally available. Unlike me. But as long as you are aware of it, it's totally fine. Just not for them
  4. Tall**
  5. Good communication skills - I think the next logical step in our relationship is speaking.
  6. A sense of humor. But not better than me. Because I am always the funny one.  And the beautiful one.  And the smarter one.  And the best at Math.  But that's all***.
  7. Your own cat. Also, Albert already hates you.
  8. Your own car. And I'm going to need it to be better than mine. And then I'm going to need to drive it.  You can have mine.  It's got a bit of a holey exhausty thing but if you turn the stereo up, it's very easy to forget.
  9. No hair on top of the toes. Not looking for a Hobbit.
  10. Must be able to BBQ.  That means, clean it, cook it, refill the gas and obviously make the side dishes that go with it.  But it's ok, because you will only need to BBQ occasionally. Every day.
*If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you need to read yesterdays' post. Shame on you.
**Or short. Or in between. I'm not fussy. 
***For right now.  If we find you're better at something than me, then it probably isn't going to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment